What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Axis & Allies Zombies Gioco da Tavolo
- Takeshi Kaneshiro Lying Down Plushie Vol. 2 B-Project Beat Ambitious
- New Classic movie role toy Avengers Joker Superman Batman action Toy Latest gift
- Arkham City CATWOMAN Play Arts Kai 9 Figure Square Enix Batman NEW
- Vance van Hamme - Statuette Fariboles - XIII - Dossier Fason Fly (2000)
- Hogan Wings 1 200 Boeing 777-300ER KLM PH-BVN 10147 + Herpa Wings Katalog
- AMT6541 by AMT FORD SHELBY GT-500 1968 KIT DI MONTAGGIO 1 25
- Chevrolet Corvette Gasser 1957 Modellauto 1 18 Road Signature 92019, Die Cast
- Eligor Press 1 43 - Citroen Type H Plateau Collier 1953
- Fiat 500 Cabriolet, Yellow, 1 43, Mondo
- PENNY VINTAGE ISO RIVOLTA 1 66 RARE MINT
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Vintage Tactics Naval Patrol, Dover board The game 8bcc2trak42301-Toys & Games
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Theme:||War||Game Type:||Board Game|
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.