What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- TY Beanie Buddy Pinky the Flamingo, Great condition
- Macross Robotech Miriya VF-1J Veritech with Super Armor 1 100 Transformable
- Graflex 5 7 large format body lens Graflex Retro
- C3i Nr 24 - WASHINGTON's WAR - MINT GMT GAMES
- Pegasus Spiele 66005E Bouncing Bunnies Board Game
- Scrabble Deluxe Edition Complete Superb Condition redating Game Board Wood Tiles
- 55'' Large Animal Koala Bear Plush Soft Toy Cartoon Stuffed Koalas Doll Gifts
- Marvel Super Hero Mashers Spider-Man 6-Inch Hasbro Figure
- Kidrobot Dunny 3 Wild Ones Kronk Hype Death 1 48 Mono Designer Art Figure Toy
- InFlight500 Russian Aeroflot VP-BDE Douglas DC-10-30 1 500RED VP-BDE RETIRED
- OINK Game Star Taps Japan
- Framo V901 2 Flatbed Grey BUSCH 1 87 BUS52301 Model
- NOREV NV155654 CITROEN C-CROSSER 2007 WHITE 1 43
- GREENLIGHT 57015 MECHANIC'S CORNER SERIES WEEKEND WORKSHOP FOR 1 64 WHITE Chase
- 2015 Hot Wheels POP CULTURE MARVEL Lot of 6 FULL SET R R M M More Sets-
- Jada Toys 1 24 1953 Chevrolet Belair Classic american street rod car
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
76 1 Corgi scale - Fridge Topline Series R Scania TRAWLERS SCOTT - CC18102 8bcc2nvut6879-Toys & Games
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.